Author signing Marissa Meyer

I love going to author signing events. My daughter checked the Lunar Chronicles out from the library and -loved- them. Then my husband read them and loved them too. I sadly didn't read them before they were requested back at the library. But now I own my own copy.


Marissa Meyer was a fun and engaging speaker. She talked about her new book Renegades and how she had to draft it five times. The lesson learned, she said, was to write the story that you want to write. 



For more on Marissa Meyer http://www.marissameyer.com/

She told stories in real life as well as her writing.

All of us together with her new book Renegades.

Signing our book.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tips for Fighting Discouragement

Spring Break Bookaplaooza book feature

At what point do you call yourself a writer?