Reviews

I just wanted to write a few books I've been reading:

Robin Brande Evolution, Me and Other Freaks of Nature

Interesting read, but it seemed to me that she thought of the point of the book, (almost a little didactic) and then thought of a story to go with it. Wasn't all that compelling for me. But funny and has a good point which I happen to agree with: You can believe in God and Science. Of course, I don't like being hit over the head with any point, even one I agree with.

I also went to a bookstore and actually bought a book, two, really. Princess Bride, a classic (we're on our third copy, we keep giving it away) and Howl's Moving Castle. Love the Myazaki's version, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tips for Fighting Discouragement

Spring Break Bookaplaooza book feature

At what point do you call yourself a writer?