5-Star Review from InD'Tale Mag

 There is one distinction I have been coveting for a while in my writing career: the Crowned Heart of Excellence bestowed upon all the 5-star reviews at the Indy and Small Press Reviewing site.  


I got the email telling me about the review, but I didn't pay much attention to it. Until they send the second. I was like, Summer of Sundaes got a 5-star review from a literary magazine? Wow! So then I had to Google it. After finding the review online, I was even more in awe! The review is stellar! I'm just going about my daily life saying "wow" to myself. "Wow! Someone really liked my book!" It always pleases me when people connect with the people and places I write about. They are all apart of me. The reader is enjoying a bit of my shared soul and in turn we share something together. It's really amazing.

Here's part of it:

"This fast-paced novella drops a resplendent meal on the reader’s mind. With the storyline unfolding very quickly, the characters' traits are poured in an equally fast and furious manner. This gives the reader a chance in the characters’ minds to know why they behave the way they do and why their conflict escalates to such a high note in a very short time. Hot and spicy it is. The scenes are very well orchestrated, thus, leaving nothing for the reader to feel bored about. From splendid descriptions of a world against the main characters to a ‘boiling’ sea, the reader experiences nothing short of pure entertainment. The suspense factor keeps the storyline flowing smoothly. “Summer of Sundaes” is indeed a reader-holding magnet for all young adults."


Anyway, here's the link in case you wanted to read the rest. My mother read it a few times for good measure. I read it a few times myself. I might wear it out!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tips for Fighting Discouragement

Spring Break Bookaplaooza book feature

At what point do you call yourself a writer?