Blog Topics

 I always struggle with writing something on my blog. I like journal-ing and have kept extensive journals (if you know me at all, you're probably mentioned in my journal. Isn't that a weird thought?) But for some reason, I really struggle with blog topics.

I would like to be of some use to people out there.

So I have a question: What do you want to hear about from me?

Do you want to hear about my writing process? How to write/get published? Writing tips? Overcoming discouragement?

Would you like to hear about my life? It would make a great cure for insomnia.

Would you like to hear about my struggles? I have struggled with a few things and have managed to find peace. I would only do this if I felt like it would help someone else. I'm rather a private person and prefer a one-on-one method of communication.

Or something else entirely?  Comment below with your suggestions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tips for Fighting Discouragement

Spring Break Bookaplaooza book feature

At what point do you call yourself a writer?