Homemade Pizza Crust Recipe


Looking for something to make for dinner? It's national Pizza day, so I thought I'd share my homemade crust recipe with you!



4 c. flour (Sometimes I substitute one cup of white flour for wheat flour.)
1 tsp. salt
1 Tbs. oil
2 Tbs. sugar (one for the water and yeast)
1 1/2 c. of warm water
1 packet (2 1/4 tsp.) yeast


Measure three cups of flour into a bowl, add, salt, oil and one tablespoon of sugar. Add one tablespoon of sugar to warm water and yeast mixture. When yeast has bubbled and fermented, add to flour mixture. Knead in remaining cup of flour. Let rest for ten minutes to an hour. Spread on greased pizza pans, add sauce and cheese.  I bake mine at 475 for ten minutes! Enjoy!

PS This is a picture of my daughter's first attempt at pizza. She did pretty well, I think! Let her know how well she did in the comments or comment with your own pizza crust recipe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tips for Fighting Discouragement

Spring Break Bookaplaooza book feature

At what point do you call yourself a writer?