Another rejection

I forgot to mention I got my second rejection while I was in the hotel waiting for our house to be restored. I'll have to say, I didn't take it very well. It was just the culmination of all the other heartbreak of the season that when I got that rejection, I was so bummed. I've decided to rewrite the whole thing. But that prospect, like rehabbing a whole house makes me think, maybe it would be better to start from scratch. So, I've put it off, hoping that it will rewrite itself. I have started another story. This one is a boy story, completely different than anything I've ever written. My husband is skeptical that I can write an adventure for boys. I have 1000 words of crap so far. And it's slower going being pregnant. I want to write but fatigue and well, putting my house back together takes a lot out of me. Excuses aside, this one will just take a little bit longer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tips for Fighting Discouragement

Spring Break Bookaplaooza book feature

At what point do you call yourself a writer?