Publishing schedule revised for 2023 (and 2024)

Summer is heating up here where I am at, which is good because that means all I want to do is sit inside all day in the AC and write instead of doing outdoorsy things.


I've been wildly productive and I've been working on a few things this summer:

Sin and Sinister (paranormal vampire and werewolves mystery series set in Monte Carlo) is finally done. I had struggled with the ending and put it down to work on more pressing things. My Alpha readers are looking it over for plot holes and other major revisions I might need. More plotting for this series is ongoing!


Seasons of Sugar Creek First Kisses. This is the backstory of Roland and Debra and how they had their first kiss Homecoming evening in 1972. It's been fun to write a retro piece. It's almost finished probably at the 80% mark. 


The Autumn Fallout (also part of Seasons of Sugar Creekis 100% done with the first draft. I'll be sending that to my Alpha readers this week for major plot/character suggestions. I should be finished by August. I'm also plotting the next Seasons of Sugar Creek Summer edition. Still working on a title: The Beach Boyfriend Bargain maybe?


My Secret Billionaire Landlord is back from the editors and I'm waiting for the cover designer to find the best couple. That should be out on my website first this fall before heading to Amazon later.


Audiobooks! I have almost finished recording A White Christmas Lie! I'll do some quick edits and get it up on my website as a bundle.


Next in audio: I think I might do all my novellas--August Blues and Swiss Mistletoe and Macarons because they are fast. I also need to finish editing The Swiss Mishap audio. I might just take a week and do that! I'll post them up on my website as soon as I can!


2024: Looking ahead, I'm planning a series (finally) that I think I'll enjoy writing about firefighters. I still need to figure out where I'm going to set my fictional town and what size. Comment with any suggestions!


Also for 2024: Late Bloomer and Wing Girl will be a duology with some cross-over characters.

Baker's Dozen 3: Mark of the Beast is looooong overdue! It's been in the back of my mind stewing. Those always take me a long time to write. I've got some research I need to do. A trip to Rome might be needed!


Of course, all of this is dependent on outside events as well. 


What are you most excited about coming ahead?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tips for Fighting Discouragement

Spring Break Bookaplaooza book feature

At what point do you call yourself a writer?