Redemption

So, I was talking to my sister today on the phone and she said my mom was rereading the latest draft of my story, and was about half-way through it. I couldn't believe it. I called her and sure enough, she said and I quote: "It sucked me in a lot better this time." REDEMPTION. Ok, now, I can feel comfortable with a story that my mom finally thinks is good. Now I have to convince the agents and publishers.

So, they're putting in a new Little Caesar's Pizza not a block from my house. That is going to lead to some serious malnutrition in our family. What temptation. How can you beat a five dollar pizza? Such greasy goodness.

On another note, my husband actually did some real math on the comment section of the last post. Sigh, this is why I'm a writer and not a scientist. I love math, but higher math is a little over my head especially since I've been out of school for, let me see, 2009-2002(let me grab my calculator)= 7 years. Seven years! My, my. Yes, those years go by quick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Ten Tips for Fighting Discouragement

Spring Break Bookaplaooza book feature

That time when I was in Paris for New Years Eve…